Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @scully_ldn: Scully, Mayfair: ‘The cooking is vivid, inventive, idiosyncratic’ | Jay Rayner theguardian.com/food/2019/may/… 2 months ago
- Just had a cancellation for this weekend for our lovely gypsy caravan. Five acres to yourselves, wood-fired sauna,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Feeling even more privileged to have curlews at our farm. Decline in curlew birds as farming 'destroys habitat' bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-… 3 months ago
- Just love it. instagram.com/p/BwFcyLeBNt_/… 3 months ago
- RT @The_Hardwick: Small plate dinning is now live and available @The_Hardwick Perfect for popping in for a quick bite to eat. 12-3pm & 6-9… 3 months ago