Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @PastureForLife: Catch up with @BBCFarmingToday discussing #grassfed livestock - is it good or bad? And how is it defined? https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- The Baalog - mailchi.mp/cfa083c777e9/t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @_StephenTerry_: You will not be disappointed. This is seriously good lamb. All YOU have to is cook it!! twitter.com/blackwelshlamb… 2 weeks ago
- Look what we've had prepared by our butcher around £9 per pack weight depending. Free delivery Abergavenny/Cardiff https://t.co/Eg446XUc8U 2 weeks ago
- RT @HungryCityHippy: Last weekend was my first ever visit to @afoodfestival and it's fair to say I'm hooked for life. Read the full post: h… 3 weeks ago