Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @garethwardchef: Who would like to work with this bunch of absolute legends @YnyshirRest looking for kitchen and FOH to push to the next… 1 week ago
- Bread’s ready! https://t.co/zMa3njhfEs 2 weeks ago
- We have one of our pasture-fed organic hoggets left in our current run. 15kg and hung two and a half weeks, ready f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Just found this chap on our upstairs window ledge. https://t.co/w8NHFvEOiv 3 weeks ago
- Beware - not everything is as grass-fed as it claims to be. Make sure your meat and dairy has the @PastureForLife a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago