Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- Welsh businesses to pass new tests to access £50m pot bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-… 4 hours ago
- RT @BlackWelshLamb: Hey @Tomos_PP - Did you catch our fabulous organic hogget on BBC Wales last night. Great cooking from the @hangfirebbq… 1 week ago
- RT @Pweaver1984: Cooking Royalty in @noblerotbar this week 👨🍳🤴What a pleasure @_StephenTerry_ always a good catch up! https://t.co/zDsWTm7… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hangfirebbq: Ya’ll want some ethical meat? Get down to our local MP (Martin Player) butcher! @BlackWelshLamb ya’ll should talk! https:/… 2 weeks ago
- Hey @Tomos_PP - Did you catch our fabulous organic hogget on BBC Wales last night. Great cooking from the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago