Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @PastureForLife: Pasture fed team intersect @michaelgove @ORFC to put across important message about clear labelling for #grassfed reduc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PastureForLife: Poet @adamhorovitz closes the @ORFC with a poem from The Soil Never Sleeps and his time with @hilltopfarmgirl @romshedf… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamesMelville: 4.7 million women got paid holidays for the first time because of the EU Working Time Directive. The Treasury predicts… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Pweaver1984: @BlackWelshLamb @noblerotbar Thank you guys! Top stuff. Catch you in the new year in London? 🐑 3 weeks ago
- Proud to be supplying @noblerotbar with our fabulous organic pasture-only Black Welsh Mountain hogget lamb https://t.co/HAbeY6Ludl 3 weeks ago