Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- Where else could you pop down to your local and take in some fresh artichokes, cuttlefish a la plancha and a sharin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MarinaOLoughlin: If you *must* indulge in the whole NY healthkick thing, might I suggest the genius Jan menus from @noblerotbar - based… 1 month ago
- Our lovely Spanish house casaxabia now has a heated private pool so you can relax there anytime of the year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JoannaBlythman: Interesting. Study blames #Roundup #glyphosate herbicide for #gluten intolerance and #celiac disease epidemic. https://… 1 month ago
- RT @StewartWood: Just told my 83-year old German mum, who has lived here since 1964, that she’ll have to go through (& pay for) this proces… 1 month ago