Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- Tickets bought online. Queue to collect tickets + 1 staff in office ," heavies" say can't get on train even though… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Fabulous puff ball presents from our lovely neighbours @KateBeavan and yes those are full size wellies in the pic! https://t.co/IdiTPKizlR 1 week ago
- RT @allanjenkins21: Memoir out now. My garden bears fruit twitter.com/bill_buford/st… 1 week ago
- Shaggy parasols for tea! https://t.co/WTYmD81tix 1 week ago
- Life after Brexit: Welsh farmers disagree on future perils bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-… 1 month ago