Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @WrightsFood: Here’s a thing Simon wrote about Wright’s in lockdown walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-… 4 days ago
- Really excited to hear that the Big Cook Out series is going to be available in @BBCiPlayer for a year. Don’t miss… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Just collected from a neighbouring farm Unpasteurised raw milk - as pure a possible. Ice cream for tea ! https://t.co/RCNPbJEMCB 2 weeks ago
- Sheep at sunset. #pasturefed #organic #wales #monmouthshire #lamb instagram.com/p/CBbrKMHnZP4/… 2 weeks ago
- Coronavirus: Abergavenny Food Festival cancelled bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-… 3 weeks ago