Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @noblerotbar: Calling all aspiring Rotters! Noble Rot Soho is opening in the former site of the iconic The Gay Hussar on Greek St in spr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BlackWelshLamb: So proud to be doing a short residency with the lovely team at @TheGog Farm Shop. Get on down and sample our Black Wels… 1 month ago
- RT @TalkingGrass: So very, very excited to be the first customer @TheGog farm shop for @PastureForLife hogget. Arrived today from cer… 1 month ago
- So proud to be doing a short residency with the lovely team at @TheGog Farm Shop. Get on down and sample our Black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @MarkLloydRT: @moogfood @WUFoundation @NFFNUK @LEAF_Farming @FarmingFutures @futuregencymru @RachSalv @fleroy1974 @nickmiller_ @FFC_Comm… 1 month ago