Only yesterday I was smugly telling a friend that we were not starting lambing until the first week of April – (Remember the saying that Bonfire Night makes April Fools?).
I went up to feed the sheep tonight and heard a higher pitched bleat amongst the hungry ewes.
First lamb – six weeks early!
Oh well, only another 99 to go!
- RT @nickmiller_: Less than a week to go. Stolen - Epic storytelling and music with Daniel Morden and the Devil’s Violin at Llanddewi Skirri… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCWales: Turns out a seal is just a big underwater dog. https://t.co/hLwNfJYIE5 2 weeks ago
- RT @JRfromStrickley: We are TB free!! So relieved to get through again, but my heart really does go out to those farms constantly affected.… 2 weeks ago
- Shocking - shows the cynicism of our major retailers. We say buy direct from the producer! twitter.com/SophieDD17/sta… 2 weeks ago
- Another beautiful cold morning. You can come and stay you know. Check out AbnB peaceful farm Nr #Abergavenny https://t.co/0tfn2gUT6F 2 weeks ago